Você que me lê, me ajuda a nascer.

terça-feira, abril 10, 2018

Resposta.

If you really decide to write him get right to the point and say what you say in your message to me right off about all these messages and the virtual relations that

They take away my concentration and give the false sense of closeness. I need more. I need skin, bones, tooth, tongue, mouth, body. I am made of flesh. This is how I respond to life

Tell this to him and that he needs to seriously understand that this is what he must give to you for your relationship to move forward positively.  Also tell him he can think about this and address it but if at all possible in person.

That is my advice near Migh. You are a beautiful, intelligent and wonderful person and deserve to be loved by one who appreciates that. It will happen.

Nenhum comentário: